Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Painful Process

Had coffee today with my friend Paul.  He was asking how things were going.  I told him I felt a little like Morrie in the movie, Tuesdays With Morrie (also the best seller by Mitch Albom).  Morrie is battling with ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease).  Morrie has this physical therapist come in on a regular basis to literally hit and massage him in order to keep the muscle and nerves going.  It's a painful process but it prolongs his life and mobility.

I feel like God is the Great Physical Therapist who is working me over.  At the time it seems painful but it brings about positive results.  I don't want to atrophy so I put up with the treatments!

How about you?  Is God working you over?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beginning The Second Journey

Beginning the Second Journey

  Friday, February 12, 2021 BEGINNING THE SECOND JOURNEY On September 17, 2010, I began my Second Journey. God is moving me in new direction...